Our COVIDSafe Plan - Keeping you safe.
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to ensure that our events are delivered in a COVIDSafe way.
As always, our priority is the health and wellbeing of our event participants, staff, volunteers and the wider community. As a result you will see some changes to the way Stadium Stomp is delivered.
A reminder that Stompers are asked to comply with any COVID-19 related safety protocols or requirements throughout the duration of Stadium Stomp. These include:
- Be fully vaccinated and be prepared to show your vaccination certificate upon entry to the venue (applies to all aged 12 years and over)
- Maintain good hand hygiene practices
- Maintain physical distancing requirements (including while queuing)
- Please check-in via the Stadium’s QR code along with scanning your Stadium Stomp entry ticket upon arrival
- Please obey staggered entry times/ your Event start time;
- Please seek assistance if becoming unwell during the event (locate security, event officials or first aid / in-event health staff)
- Please recognise person limits for particular spaces and areas
*Please note that our COVIDSafe policy is evolving and we will continue to work with our stakeholders and local authorities to ensure the safety of all.
Additional cleaning & sanitising
- Additional cleaning will take place in hygiene areas such as toilets and at drink stations. There will also be a comprehensive pre & post event clean.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be prominent around the Venue and available for all participants, staff and volunteers and spectators to use.
- Reduced customer touchpoints to minimise physical interaction between Stompers, staff and volunteers
- Staggered starting times (wave times) will be in place with further reduced capacity limits to allow for social distancing
- Social distancing will be communicated and enforced where possible. This includes check-in areas, start line & marshalling, toilets, food & beverage outlets, finishing line and other general standing areas.
- Signage and ground markings will be used to assist where possible.
- Participants will be encouraged to arrive, stomp and depart to eliminate congestion at venue.
Changes to event day
- All participants and spectators will be required to register online prior to the event with comprehensive contact details collected. No walk-ins sorry!
- Wave capacities have been reduced and marshalling spaces extended
- Participants will be encouraged to bring their own water (bottle, hydration pack etc.) where possible. Water stations will be run in accordance with COVIDSafe best practice.
- All pre-paid merchandise items (clothing) will be posted to participants prior to the event to help reduce crowding at registration.
- All on-site transactions will be cashless.
- Public announcements and signage will be used around the venue to remind all involved to adhere to the COVID guidelines.