Our COVIDSafe Plan - Keeping you safe.
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to lock in our 2021 Stadium Stomp calendar and ensure that our events are delivered in a COVIDSafe way.
As always, our priority is the health and wellbeing of our event participants, staff, volunteers and the wider community. As a result you will see some changes to the way Stadium Stomp is delivered.
A reminder that Stompers are asked to comply with any COVID-19 related safety protocols or requirements throughout the duration of Stadium Stomp. These include:
- Maintain good hand hygiene practices
- Maintain physical distancing requirements (including while queuing)
- Please check-in via the Stadium’s QR code along with scanning your Stadium Stomp entry ticket upon arrival
- Please obey staggered entry times your Event start time;
- Please seek assistance if becoming unwell during the event (locate security, event officials or first aid / in-event health staff)
- Please recognise person limits for particular spaces and areas
- You are encouraged to download the Commonwealth Government COVIDSafe App prior to attending the event.
While attending the Venue, we encourage all Participants who have downloaded the COVIDSafe App to keep their Bluetooth setting activated at all times.
*Please note that our COVIDSafe policy is evolving and we will continue to work with our stakeholders and local authorities to ensure the safety of all.
- Additional cleaning will take place in hygiene areas such as toilets and at drink stations. There will also be a comprehensive pre & post event clean.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be prominent around the Venue and available for all participants, staff and volunteers and spectators to use.
- Reduced customer touchpoints to minimise physical interaction between Stompers, staff and volunteers
- Staggered starting times (wave times) will be in place with further reduced capacity limits to allow social distancing
- Distancing of 1 person per 4m2 and 1.5m apart will be communicated and enforced where possible. This includes check-in areas, start line & marshalling, toilets, food & beverage outlets, finishing line and other general standing areas.
- Signage and ground markings will be used to assist where possible.
- Participants will be encouraged to arrive, stomp and depart to eliminate congestion at venue.
- All participants and spectators will be required to register online prior to the event with comprehensive contact details collected. No walk-ins sorry!
- To reduce points of interaction between staff, participants and volunteers without compromising event safety and security, on-site recovery massage and bag compound will not available.
- Wave capacities have been reduced and marshalling spaces extended
- Participants will be encouraged to bring their own water (bottle, hydration pack etc.) where possible. Water stations will be run in accordance with COVIDSafe best practice.
- Race bibs will be posted to those participants who have paid for this service. All pre-paid merchandise items (clothing) will be posted to participants prior to the event to help reduce crowding at registration.
- All on-site transactions will be cashless.
- Public announcements and signage will be used around the venue to remind all involved to adhere to the COVID guidelines.