Our COVIDSafe Plan - Keeping you safe.
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to lock in our 2021 Stadium Stomp calendar and ensure that our events are delivered in a COVIDSafe way.
As always, our priority is the health and wellbeing of our event participants, staff, volunteers and the wider community. As a result you will see some changes to the way Stadium Stomp is delivered.
Stadium Stomp supports the Federal Government’s recommendation regarding the use of the COVIDSafe App and encourages all Participants to download and use the App before arriving at the Venue. While attending the Venue, we encourage all Participants who have downloaded the COVIDSafe app to keep their Bluetooth setting activated at all times.
*Please note that our COVIDSafe policy is evolving and we will continue to work with our stakeholders and local authorities to ensure the safety of all.
- Additional cleaning will take place in hygiene areas such as toilets and at drink stations. There will also be a comprehensive pre & post event clean.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be prominent around the Venue and available for all participants, staff and volunteers and spectators to use.
- Reduced customer touchpoints to minimise physical interaction between Stompers, staff and volunteers
- Staggered starting times (wave times) will be in place with further reduced capacity limits to allow social distancing
- Distancing of 1 person per 4m2 and 1.5m apart will be adhered to at all times. This includes check-in areas, start line & marshalling, toilets, food & beverage outlets, finishing line and other general standing areas.
- Signage and ground markings will be used to assist where possible.
- Participants will be encouraged to arrive, stomp and depart to eliminate congestion at venue.
- All participants will be required to register online prior to the event with comprehensive contact details collected.
- To reduce points of interaction between staff, participants and volunteers without compromising event safety and security, on-site recovery massage, bag compound and event warm-up will not available.
- Participants will be encouraged to bring their own water (bottle, hydration pack etc.) where possible. Water stations will be run in accordance with COVIDSafe best practice.
- Where possible race bibs and associated merchandise items will be posted to participants prior to the event to help reduce crowding at registration. This may change so please check the Event Day Info on your event for the latest information as the event draws closer.
- Spectator access maybe restricted or not allowed at the events. This will be reviewed closer to event day. Again, please check the Event Day Info on your event’s web page.
- Public announcements and signage will be used around the venue to remind all involved to adhere to the COVID guidelines.