Training for Stadium Stomp
Get Stomp ready with Tiffiny Hall
To help you prepare for Stadium Stomp, we’ve teamed up with Australia’s favourite trainer, Tiffiny Hall. Tiff is offering stompers FREE access to her online program, TIFFXO, for one month.* That’s a saving of $39!
TIFFXO will improve your fitness, strength and endurance through daily workouts, dietitian-approved meal plans and mindfulness for a winning and focused mindset. It’s perfect for all fitness levels – no gym membership or gym equipment required. Please note you’ll ideally need at least four weeks to get your mind and body stomp ready.
Always seek the advice from your health care professional before commencing any new fitness regime. If you’ve signed up for Stadium Stomp, you’ll receive access to TIFFXO with an exclusive promo code via email.
Tiff's Tips for Training:
- Before performing stair runs activate your glutes by doing 10 slow and controlled glute raises, lying on the floor and lifting your hips up to the ceiling and squeezing your glutes.
- Add in some TIFFXO conditioning exercises to make your legs stronger:
- Before running up the stairs perform 10 lunges on the left leg and the right leg
- On every 5th stair perform ten squats
- On every 10th stair perform 15 squats
- When you reach the top of the stairs, perform 10 squats.
- Ninjas move fast - take two steps at a time when climbing or go for speed and fast feet, taking every single stair. Use railing if one is available
*Offer is available for a limited time to new members only. At the end of the first month, your subscription will roll over to a monthly subscription at $39 a month. You can cancel at any time or upgrade to save money with a 12-month subscription. If you cancel your subscription within the first 30 days, you will not be charged.
Take advantage of this offer while it lasts - sign up to Stomp and grab a month's free access to TIFFXO now!
Looking for stairs to train on?
Nothing beats training for specificity. Swimmers train by swimming, cyclists train on bikes and stair climbers should train on stairs. Other activities can assist but nothing beats training your muscles for a specific task.
Whilst we can’t open up the stadiums for you to train on, you’re sure to find a good set of stairs near you with the help of this interactive map, or check out our top picks here for ADELAIDE, SYDNEY, MELBOURNE and BRISBANE
But wait there’s more!
We’ve got more training related articles. Simply click on the titles below to get there fast.