Make every step count
Stadium Stomp has been the catalyst for raising over $1,300,000 for various charities since we began as a single event at a single stadium in 2013.
To be clear, Stadium Stomp entry fees and fundraising are quite separate. The money you choose to raise for charity will be processed by the purpose built Fundraising Platform, GoFundraise, and then passed onto the charity. Fundraising is not mandatory but a great way to make every step count.
Stadium Stomp is proud to be working with, and raising awareness for, our charity partners:
- Black Dog Institute (National Partner);
- Emergency Services Foundation (Victorian Charity Partner); and
- Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand (NZ Charity Partner)
We encourage you to use Stadium Stomp as a reason to raise money for our charity partners, or a charity close to your heart.
We’ve made it super easy for you to set up a fundraising page and begin your fundraising journey.
- Select your event and register for Stadium Stomp (click here to view all events)
- During the registration process, you can select one of three options; To fundraise for the event’s Charity partner; To fundraise for a charity of your choice; Or not to fundraise.
- If you choose to fundraise for the Charity Partner, a fundraising page will be set up for you automatically (you’ll be emailed by GoFundraise to confirm this set up). If you choose to fundraise for a different charity, you’ll receive an different email from GoFundraise to help you set up your own fundraising page. There will be further information in your registration confirmation email about fundraising.
- Start fundraising!
Already registered for Stadium Stomp but only just decided to fundraise?
Set up your fundraising page for your chosen charity by clicking here.
You can donate to the charity straight up or you can choose to donate to a person stomping at one of our events by clicking below: