Kick-start your training for Stadium Stomp with these challenging and unique stair climbing locations! With the help of our friends on the Stadium Stomp Facebook page, we’ve put together a list to help you find the best stairs for training in and around Sydney and New South Wales.
Get out and enjoy the fresh air with these fab training spots!
Haven’t registered for Stadium Stomp SCG yet? Click here to register or for more information.
- Coogee to Bondi coastal walk – numerous stairs along the track
- Barangaroo Reserve – Millers Point
- Lavender Bay Stairs – along side Clark Park
- Gallipoli Stairs – Seaforth
- Seabrook Ave Stairs – Grays Point
- Honeymoon Stairs – Royal National Park
Want to add your stair training location to the list? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo.
A comprehensive interactive map is also available for your viewing pleasure here.