Volunteer at Stadium Stomp
Are you looking for experience in the events industry? Are you passionate about health and fitness? Do you love getting involved in the community and raising money for amazing charities?
We’re always looking for enthusiastic and dedicated volunteers to come on board and help us out at our Stadium Stomp events in Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
Being a Volunteer at Stadium Stomp is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the many different aspects of sports and event management all whilst working at some of Australia’s most iconic sporting venues.
Registration for 2021 volunteer roles is now OPEN!
Want to volunteer with Stadium Stomp in 2021? We’re currently looking for awesome volunteers to assist us with the following events:
- ADELAIDE: STADIUM STOMP ADELAIDE OVAL – Sunday 20 June
- SYDNEY: STADIUM STOMP SCG – Sunday 15 August
- BRISBANE: STADIUM STOMP GABBA – Sunday 25 July
- MELBOURNE: STADIUM STOMP MCG – Sunday 24 October
To apply for a volunteer role, click the button below. Please note, you will need to log-in to or create an account first.
To keep up to date follow our Stadium Stomp Volunteers Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/
Roles and Responsibilities
With various jobs available from start line marshals, course marshalling, registrations, set up/ pack down, runners, water stations, finish line marshals etc., there’s sure to be a job for you!
For the more experienced volunteers or leaders we have various Area Leader roles that will see you manage a small team of volunteers in any of the areas listed above.
You will be able to indicate the area that you are most interested in on the application form.
- Official Stadium Stomp beanie or cap
- FREE course entry* (available with first shifts only)
- Breakfast and/or lunch and snacks
- Certificate of Appreciation (personalised upon request)
- Invaluable major event experience
- Most importantly, a warm fuzzy feeling from helping deliver this fabulous stomping event!
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Subject to change without notice
How old do I need to be to volunteer?
Can I bring a friend?
How do I get my free Stomp?
The free stomp option is available to our first shift volunteers only who start bright and early and finish their shift prior to the last wave time of stompers entering the course. First shift volunteers will be sent a PROMO code to register for the volunteer wave prior to the day and you’ll receive your bib to stomp with from the volunteer coordinator at the end of your shift.