Volunteer for Stadium Stomp
DECIDED TO VOLUNTEER? READ THIS FIRST.
Stadium Stomp organises it volunteers and rosters on the Rosterfy platform. When you sign up as a volunteer, you’ll be asked to register an account with Rosterfy. This is where your journey with us begins. Once you have an account, you’ll choose the event (location) you’d like to volunteer for and the type of role you’d like to do.
Are you looking for experience in the events industry? Are you passionate about health and fitness? Do you love getting involved in the community and raising money for amazing charities?
We’re always looking for enthusiastic and dedicated volunteers to come on board and help us out at our Stadium Stomp events in Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
Being a Volunteer at Stadium Stomp is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the many different aspects of sports and event management all whilst working at some of Australia’s most iconic sporting venues.
- A Stadium Stomp branded gift such as a cap, beanie or drink bottle
- FREE course entry on the day* (available with first shifts only); or
- FREE Course entry to any Stadium Stomp for the following year^ (available with second shift upon request.)
- Breakfast and/or lunch and snacks
- 30% off Brooks (voucher code emailed post shift)
- Certificate of Appreciation (personalised upon request)
- Invaluable major event experience
- Most importantly, a warm fuzzy feeling from helping deliver this fabulous stomping event!
*^Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to change without notice.
Register Now For 2023 Volunteer Roles
Want to volunteer with Stadium Stomp? We’re always looking for awesome volunteers to assist us with the following events:
- MELBOURNE: STADIUM STOMP MCG – Sunday 4 June, 2023
- ADELAIDE: STADIUM STOMP ADELAIDE OVAL – Sunday 18 June, 2023
- BRISBANE: STADIUM STOMP GABBA – Sunday 16 July, 2023
- SYDNEY: STADIUM STOMP SCG – Sunday 20 August, 2023
To apply for a volunteer role, click the button below. Please note, you will need to log-in to or create an account first.
Roles and Responsibilities
With various jobs available from start line marshals, course marshalling, registrations, set up/ pack down, runners, water stations, finish line marshals etc., there’s sure to be a job for you!
For the more experienced volunteers or leaders we have various Area Leader roles that will see you manage a small team of volunteers in any of the areas listed above.
You will be able to indicate the area that you are most interested in on the application form.
To keep up to date follow our Stadium Stomp Volunteers Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/
How old do I need to be to volunteer?
Can I bring a friend?
How do I get my free Stomp?
The free stomp option is available to our first shift volunteers only who start bright and early and finish their shift prior to the last wave time of stompers entering the course. First shift volunteers will be sent a PROMO code to register for the volunteer wave prior to the day and you’ll receive your bib to stomp with from the volunteer coordinator at the end of your shift.