Let's do this
If you’re looking for something different to your average fun run or obstacle race, look no further than Stadium Stomp Stadium for your next fitness challenge.
Stomp is a massive stair climb event held within some of our most iconic and biggest sporting stadiums.
It’s hard to describe the Stomp experience because there is simply no other event like it out there. Instead, here’s a list of benefits you’ll get as a Stomper…
The Benefits of Stadium Stomp:
- Stairs…and lots of them! Stair climbing gets results and burns calories four times faster than running. Great to tone those legs, bums & thighs!
- Unique access to iconic stadiums and opportunity to complete a finishing lap on the ground.
- The opportunity to set and conquer your own personal challenge. Participants are not timed and there are no prizes for finishing 1st, 2nd or 3rd. We are all about you achieving your personal goal, not competing against each other.
- You can pick your own wave time when registering so you can go early or have that Sunday morning sleep-in.
- An awesome event experience. Great music sets the scene and continues to motivate you throughout the course. Don’t forget to check out the big screens as you climb – you might catch a glimpse of yourself!
- You can bring your family and friends. They can sit in the spectator bay and watch you go up, down, up, down, up, down!
- Warm-up with our expert trainers and soothe those muscles with a free massage post event.
- Celebrate your achievement with the official Stomp finishers medal, refuel with great food & drinks and check out the Stomp Expo.
Choose to fundraise for our national charity partner, the Leukaemia Foundation, and make every step count!
Seriously though, there’s a fun run or obstacle race every other weekend. You can do these type of events whenever you like, but Stadium Stomp season only happens once a year. When we’re on there’s one chance that year to stair climb our stadiums. The sense of achievement is massive and you’ll kill some serious calories along the way. So what are you waiting for, do something crazy and climb thousands of stairs with us. It’s leg burning fun for all!